Monday, April 17, 2017

The Roots of Bitterness, a new adventure for NGR or OSR roleplaying games

So I am part of a boardgame kickstarter (Pioneers of Mars) , and its going to fund but I want to get more backers as they are a bit fewer than I would like...



To that end I going to do a very limited release of a small adventure titled "The Roots of Bitterness".  Its 20 pages of OSR/NGR goodness (as most of my releases) with art by Chris Huth.

 Please put $5 in the bucket


I will not be releasing this PDF through Drive-Thru RPG.  The only way you will get a copy beyond future piracy is to back the kickstarter and send me an email.

There is a five canuck dollar backer level(~$3.75 US), so I hope to see those backer numbers rise.
(and yes, if you already backed you get a copy, just send me an email)

No comments:

Post a Comment