Saturday, May 17, 2014

So what is currently upcoming?

I have been quite terrible in regular content posting, but as it is May two four weekend I figured I'd post a brief primer on what I've been up to:

Upcoming Soon (probably under 6 weeks unless fires occur)
   The 2014 edition of Neoclassical Geek Revival
   Thulian Echoes is nearing its release with LotFP
 
Written but still in the art and layout-y phases (probably under 3 months)
    An upcoming polynesian adventure/setting
    An adventure about a terrifying faerie queen
    The second of the "fat" books for NGR (after rampaging monsters),  this one is about wizards

 In the "still being fleshed out" skeletal stage where I can use the content but it needs polishing etc (probably within a year)

    An adventure starting location book
    Hall of the Mountain Kings - its dwarves and an underground adventure
    Blackthorne - My dark ages British setting
    Lost and Left to Die:  A third fat book of seed tables for the wilderness

If you've any specific interest about any particular bit let me know


2 comments: