Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So what does your Dunnsmouth look like?

Now that Scenic Dunnsmouth has had a couple weeks to arrive in people's hot little hands and let them read through it,  I'd like to see what towns people come up with.

For those unaware,  Dunnsmouth contains the rules to generate your own unique version of the adventure every time you play it.  You can read the adventure cover to cover and still be surprised when you play it and never be certain what horrors you'll face.

Part of generating your version of Dunnsmouth is making a map.  That is what I want to see.  Here is one of my maps from a couple years ago when I started this thing.  I'd like to see if you can make a better map (and honestly it shouldn't be too hard).

So I am running a contest, with prizes!




Send me a picture of your map, and you could potentially win one of three hard-copy sets of A Thousand Dead Babies , The Gnomes of Levnec, and Scourge of the Tikbalang I custom printed for this purpose.

1 set will go to the best map by the important criteria of my petty whims (I choose one)
1 set will go to the best map as decided by plebeian consensus (a vote)
1 set will go to the best map as decided by the whims of the universe (a random entrant)

email me your contributions, post them on your blog and link it in the comments, or tag me in Google+ and I'll post it here for one month.  At the end of the month (April 18th), the winners will be chosen.

1 comment: