Thursday, October 24, 2013

My RPG Person Profile

I'm currently running (at home):
  Neoclassical Geek Revival

I'm currently running (online):
  Neoclassical Geek Revival

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include:
D&D and some BRP

I would especially like to play/run:
Neoclassical Geek Revival

...but would also try:
Most anything

I live in:
Canada

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:
Pendragon
Death Frost Doom
Weird Adventures

2 or 3 novels I like:
Time Machine (H.G. Wells)
Mars Trilogy (KSR)
The Hobbit (JRR Tolkien)

3 or 4 movies I like:
Jabberwocky
The Wicker Man
Road Warrior
Aliens

Best place to find me on-line:
Google+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's:
humourous

I really do not want to hear about:
Politcs, religion or ways you think they are reflected in other things I do care about. There is a time and place for every discussion.

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....)
'Well, ok, it's complicated because...'.  I mean, it can be hilarious,  or boring.

Games I'm in are like (link to something)




Or




Free RPG Content I made is available here on this blog. Mostly generators and monsters.


You can buy RPG stuff I made from the links on this page.


I talk about RPGs on Google+ under the name Zzarchov Kowolski



No comments:

Post a Comment