Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neoclassical Geek Revival - Ram Edition


UPDATE: Sorry Folks, out unless/until there is another printing.

So after an astoundingly cursed series of events where everything that could go wrong had gone wrong I finally have a batch of Physical copies of Neoclassical Geek Revival for sale.  The book is printed on linen paper, and hard bound with a silk ribbon and gold stamping.  To simplify things this year, I am simply rolling the cost of shipping into it.  For $50 CDN I will mail this to you,  but note that international shipping may include extra fees on your end (such as customs) or you mail service may suck (I don't have tracking numbers).   I haven't had any go missing yet,  but i have had some show up ridiculously late before so fair warning.  Note you can also get a copy of "The Gnomes of Levnec" included with your order for an extra $4.



Fantastic Reviews!

This is possibly the best FRP I've read in decades, as much for what it simplifies as for what it enhances.

When playing the game quite a few things stand out to me as brilliant 

I love the look of the book and the feel of the paper. 

My opinion? Neoclassic Geek Revival is WIN! Buy a copy! 

Overall rating: 9½ out of 10 stars. 

[you] could definitely find worse ways to spend your money

Its a Podcast!



Physical Copies Remaining:  0
PDF: Available at RPGNow


No comments:

Post a Comment