Saturday, December 29, 2012

A thousand dead babies

As the year comes to a close I thought I would list where the various projects are.

Neoclassical Geek Revival is currently 20% funded for the 2013 printing, but is ready to go.

Scenic Dunnsmouth will be released by Lamentations of the Flame Princess

Gnomes of Levnec has been completed as a draft, and hopefully be published

A secret work has been completed (edit: 2013, Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess, no longer secret),

And of course there is the title of this post  A Thousand Dead Babies

This is a little mini-adventure for OSR and NGR games which was given as a gift to the early backers (before Christmas).

I might class it up a little and put it on sale for a few bucks after the IndieGoGo campaign has ended.

Google+ comments can be made HERE

2 comments:

  1. "20% Funded" makes things sound a lot more optimistic. I really hope it funds: I want a hardcopy, dang it!

    Also, that G+ link appears to be broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rushputin, Are you on Google+? If so send me a private post (Zzarchov Kowolski) and I'll try and figure out whats going on.

      Delete