Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Neoclassical Geek Revival 2012 Printing Sign-Up

So I believe I finally have a print ready version of Neoclassical Geek Revival for 2012.  Much like last years printing I will only be making a print run of hard cover bound books, on nice paper with silk ribbons, the whole nine yards.

See here for last years print copy.

So now is the time to sign up for a copy,  once I get enough interest for the minimum printing I will let everyone know, confirm mailing address and ship them out.

The cost is about $30 materials and $10-$20 for shipping depending on where in the world you live.

To sign-up for a print copy follow these steps:

1.)  Fire me an email to "Liberinterdico" at Google's mail provider, include your mailing address
2.)  I will respond by acknowledging your request,  sending you a pdf copy and getting a rough estimate of shipping costs and time.
3.)  Confirm at that point that you still have interest
4.) I will then mail you a copy (when it comes in),  when you receive it, confirm it is in good order.
5.) I blow the fabulous money on materials and shipping, should I have anything left over, I drop it into the local Tim Horton's kid's camp box.


No comments:

Post a Comment