Monday, January 16, 2012

What I am currently working on:

So,  I figured I would give an update on what I am working on at the moment.  To help kill Projectitis I work on one main project (4 hours a week minimum),  one side project (when I am stuck on the main project), a "here and there project" (a few minutes a week) and "daydream" project that every so often I scribble down notes on out of the blue.

Main Effort:  my horror module:
  "Scenic Dunnsmouth"

Side Effort:  A wilderness travel table, a whole book of 'em for easy encounter generation.
 "The Great Wide Yonder"

Minor Effort:  Updating any bugs or suggested improvements in "Neoclassical Geek Revival"

Daydream Effort:  My gonzo fantasy campaign setting
  "Mythic America"


2 comments:

  1. I like that method of division among the projects - consider it stolen! mwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete