Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Contest for GM's!

So as we start the final year of human existence according to bad disaster movies and long dead Mayans, it seems like a perfect time for a contest!

I am currently out of the second printing of Neoclassical Geek Revival in all of its glory.  But I did keep one of these tanotex bound beauties with its linen pages and silk ribbon.  This last copy is not for sale however.

Instead I am hosting a contest where you can win it.  I want you to run at least a mini-campaign of Neoclassical Geek Revival and provide write-ups of how each session went, what you liked and what you didn't, what worked and what didn't.  The campaign would need to be at least 5 sessions long and have at least 3 players.  One lucky GM will be mailed a free hard cover (assuming shipping isn't more than $20 CDN, which covers North America and Europe for sure).  Shoot me an email to LiberInterdico (from Google's mail provider) with your name and mailing address, I will email you back a PDF copy and confirmation of your entry into the contest.  You may either email me session reports, or post them on a blog and provide me a link.

I'd like to see contestants enroll by the end of January and a book be mailed to the winner by the end of March.  Games can be a local home game, or a G+ ConstantCon game, or anything else you are looking to run.  Theme, Setting, all up to you, but I would ask that you run the game straight so I can get the most useful feedback on what needs fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment