Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Printing: First Thoughts

So the book binding is still top notch, if anything slightly better as the printer I went to this time was able to properly align the grain of the paper.  The paper is the same type as I had previously used before, however I have noticed a watermark on a few pages,  that irks me and I'll have to talk to the printer to see if that can be avoided in the future or I may look for yet another printer.  It is only noticeable if you hold the specific and random page up to a light source,  but I still don't just accept flaws in something I make.

I will be sending out an email today confirming interest,  if you are still interested reply with your address.  Cost will still be materials and shipping ($40),  but if you live outside of Canada and you have any weird customs fees I haven't a clue how that will impact you, though I haven't heard any complaints yet.

This is the "Lion Printing", and all copies will also have the Unofficial Games Lion Heraldry stamped in gold on the front.  I don't want to get into edition numbering so how about edition stampings?

8 comments:

  1. I'm interested, how much would it be with shipping to Europe?

    filip DOT stojak AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good...U.S. shipping or contact details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a note if this is your first time expressing interest, fire me an email to liberinterdico from googles mail provider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the stamp idea. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never received the initial email although you emailed me a PDF last month. I am interested in this printed and emailed last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for informative post.
    Best Place to Learn Quran Online, Tajweed (pronounce or recite every letter correctly); prolongation (Madd), merging (Idgham), conversion (Iqlab), and pauses (Waqaf) etc.

    learn quran for kids | learn quran for children | learn quran online | online quran classes

    ReplyDelete