So sufficient interest has been generated to reach the minimum levels needed for a second printing of Neoclassical Geek Revival. If you have interest in a copy but have not yet indicated so, please let me know as soon as possible. Throwing a few extra copies in is easier than waiting to get minimum interest for yet another printing.
If you have interest in a physical copy but aren't sure if you can budget it at this moment, let me know as well. I can get a few extra copies printed and sit on them for while.
The Necronomicon, Family Skiner Edition.
14 hours ago