Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Printing of Neoclassical Geek Revival Scheduled

So sufficient interest has been generated to reach the minimum levels needed for a second printing of Neoclassical Geek Revival.  If you have interest in a copy but have not yet indicated so,  please let me know as soon as possible.  Throwing a few extra copies in is easier than waiting to get minimum interest for yet another printing.

If you have interest in a physical copy but aren't sure if you can budget it at this moment,  let me know as well.  I can get a few extra copies printed and sit on them for while.

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear there is so much interest. There is a lot of good stuff in those pages. No one will be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested, but I need to wait till a few processes are completed before I can spend any money currently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color me curious...and at current exchange rates a seeming bargain. Clever idea with title & style.

    BigJay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zzarchow. Do you still have a copy of the book available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am down to my last couple copies (literally). Fire me an email to liberinterdico at Google's mail provider.

    ReplyDelete