Friday, August 26, 2011

Ordering Neoclassical Geek Revival

So you want to get one of the shiny hard cover copies of Neoclassical Geek Revival but you missed out on the original printing (now sold out)? Well I can still make additional printings, or at the very least you may have a complimentary PDF of the rules.

If I receive serious interest of at least 10 interested parties I will make another run. This will be the same high quality hard cover binding with gold stamp, silk ribbons and linen pages. It will also have an additional stamping on the front cover. High quality is a must on my part.

I am Canadian so I cannot run a kickstarter, instead I shall rely on an honour system. If you wish a copy, please post a comment here and email me at liberinterdico (from google's mail provider). When I receive your email I will immediately send you a PDF, whether or not enough interest for a second printing occurs.

Books will continue to be available at cost (about $28 CDN) and shipping on top of that (usually about $12 CDN in North America).







The quick start rules and Character Sheet can be downloaded at Pen and Paper Games

13 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll bite. The PDF wil be fine for now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have local orders for 4 more, so that is 60% of the way to a minimum printing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note that if you just want a PDF and are not interested in a physical copy, just send me an email and I will send you a complimentary copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80% of the way to the next printing at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely be interested in one of those copies if the opportunity is still open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enough interest has been generated for a second printing. Please let me know if you want in on this printing ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice-looking work. At current exchange rates, I am in for a copy. It'll give me something to do when civilization grinds to a halt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in a printed copy too. Awesome job for an amateur game developer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I'm hooked. Are any print copies still available? If so, how do I get you the money and shipping info?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Josh,

    Be sure to fire me an email to liberinterdico from google's mail provider.

    ReplyDelete