Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Acquiring a copy of Neoclassical Geek Revival

There are currently 3 extra copies of Neoclassical Geek Revival from the 0ed printing. That is all there will ever be in that printing. Future printings will be slightly different with an extra stamping.

If you would like a copy of Neoclassical Geek Revival (and are serious about it) post a comment here listing your interest and then send me an email (liber interdico at google's email service, I trust you can figure that out).

I am selling them at cost as I am not interested in making a buck off this.

If there is interest greater than the three remaining 0edition books, I will make another printing once at least 15 people sign on. Should some massive economy of scale allow me to get lower prices than was charged to people, I will take any profits and dump them in the nearest Tim Horton's Camp Foundation box. This may seem very lax and unprofessional, but I am not interested in having a profession in the RPG industry, this is purely a hobby to me.

If you would like a copy of the PDF to either go with the rules or to preview, email me as well.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Zzarchov,

    I'm interested but I can't seem to find the price anywhere. The quickstart rules are great, the images of the book look wonderful. So how much is thing anyway?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my always missing important facts. $28CDN plus shipping. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it - if still available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unless someone backs out this is it I am afraid. Please post if you are interested in a future printing. If at least 10 people have serious interest I can make another print run.

    ReplyDelete