Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tweaking Settings and Making Books

So at the moment I am still making a large number of small changes to Piecemeal (another small update will be out this weekend), but one thing I had hoped to have out soon has fallen through. I had been working to get the text files from piecemeal into a book format through a small scale publisher. That unfortunately ended up falling through, so now I am looking at plan B of making a PDF version of the book (in a more traditional manner). Can anyone reccomend any good layout programs that help for electronic releases?

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_publishing#DTP_applications

    Although for anything serious I can't see using anything other than InDesign or Scribus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you would recommend Scribus or InDesign the most then? Do they have signifigant advantages over simply word or powerpoint?

    ReplyDelete