Sunday, February 28, 2010

Continuing Updates on Piecemeal 1e

Just a brief update as I continue plodding along. Piecemeal 1e is moving well and ahead of schedule. One of the benefits of copying from one format to another is the ability to re-read and re-write, streamlining and improving in the process. The rework is about 75% of the way done, the only major hurdles remaining are updating and transferring over the spell lists and cramming in about 5 times as many Easter eggs.

I am also thinking about beginning an online Piecemeal 1e game in the coming months, ideally with new players so I can see if I'm way out to lunch in some mechanics (and have catered too specifically to my current group). Any of you interested?

1 comment:

  1. Depending upon time constraints and availability, please list me as a prospective 'Yes'. :)

    ReplyDelete