Sunday, June 28, 2009

Important Note for those interested in Piecemeal

I am making sure to point out that Piecemeal.exe will run on mono compliant Operating Systems. That means Windows, Linux and Mac. If you do not know what Mono is or have it installed, please download it here:

http://mono-project.com/Main_Page

Its free and incredibly useful.

I decided to make this little tidbit known because I know about 5-10% of PC's out there aren't windows based and its not always fun to pull out emulators just to try something new.

As an aside I have only had one person find (and contact me) about a humourous easter egg. There are quite a few hidden in there, some funnier and better hidden than others.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about easter eggs, but I found a bunch of humorous titles, labels, and passages. It's one of the things that kept me clicking for more. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete